|The Princesses of Los Angeles|
|Current Housewives||Melanie McQueen |
|Country of Origin||USA|
The Princesses of Los Angeles (abbreviated POLA) is an American novel by Maryam Wells.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It has aired eleven seasons and focuses on the school and home lives of five teenage girls residing in Huntington Hills, California.
The show's success has allowed for the development of The Princesses franchise and similar spin-off series based in other fictional California towns. The Princesses has additionally resulted in the conceptions of the novels Melanie, Penny, Katie, Rachel, and Tina.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Melanie McQueen - from McQueen Hotels
- Penelope "Penny" Foster - from Foster Real-Estate Developers
- Katie Owen - She isn't like the other girls. She is nerdy and a bookworm.
- Rachel Kingston - Daughter of an famous TV host.
- Tina Ruiz - Daughter of popular surgeon at Huntington Hills General Hospital.
Other Characters[edit | edit source]
- Daniel and Chastity McQueen - Melanie's parents. Daniel's father, Alistair is the founder of McQueen Hotels.
- Gavin and Ceicila Foster - Penny's father, a real estate developer and her mother is a -
- Brady and Susan Owen - Katie's parents. Unlike the parents in the novel, they are middle class. Susan is an florist and Brady is a stay-at-home father.
- Dan and Alison Kingston - Rachel's parents. Alison is a TV Host and Dan is an producer.
- Estella and Hector Ruiz - Tina's parents. Hector is a surgeon and Estella is on the medical board.